My favorite Gyms, based on location
There are many gyms I like. These are my favorites
- When I’m home to visit my parents, I like going to Grip Leangen for bouldering.
- However, if I can find someone with equipment, I prefer going to DragWall - there’s always a lot of challenging and inventive routes to climb.
- I climb sport at Blocs&Walls 3ish times a week.
- If I’m bouldering, I go to Nørrebro Klatreklub (and maybe head out for a falafel afterwards)
- If I bring people who are new to the sport, I usually go to Beta Boulders
Seoul, South Korea
- I had a blast at TheClimb Hongdae in Seoul in 2019. They had, by far, the best showers I have ever seen in a climbing gym.
Leiden, The Netherlands
- In 2019, I went to visit Liv, and we spent a full day studying and climbing at Boulderhal Kunsthof , where I sent some of Endre’s projects. It is well-equipped and the staff make a mean vegan cappuccino.